In the Philippines, an academic thesis is named by the degree, such as bachelor/undergraduate thesis or masteral thesis. However, in Philippine English , the term doctorate is typically replaced with doctoral (as in the case of "doctoral dissertation"), though in official documentation the former is still used. The terms thesis and dissertation are commonly used interchangeably in everyday language yet it generally understood that a thesis refers to bachelor/undergraduate and master academic work while a dissertation is named for doctorate work.
This site and group focus on the history, folklore, legends, first-hand accounts, and general study of reported events and experiences considered to be related to ghosts and hauntings.
O/TGHRS is a proud member of the PSICAN groups and websites and is the oldest established online site and group devoted to looking into ghosts and related experiences in Canada. As part of the PSICAN groups, Torontoghosts/Ontarioghosts do abide by and follow PSICAN's Rules of Governance .
To assist you with navigating this site and group, the most often visited and requested information are linked below...
- How do I look up published reports from specific places?
- How do I become a part of your team?
- How do I report my own experience?
- How do I investigate or research ghosts and hauntings?
- Do you clear homes/help with psychics/get rid of ghosts?
- Do you do events, tours, or have places to discuss things publicly?