Minimum cumulative GPA of . Applicants with a minimum GPA of may be considered for conditional acceptance as described below. Students with grade deficiencies (Cumulative GPA between and ), degrees from non-ABET accredited universities, or undergraduate majors other than Electrical Engineering, may be considered for conditional admission. However, any deficiencies must be made up prior to advancing to classified standing and prior to beginning course work for the master's degree. Deficiencies must be completed with a minimum GPA of . For EE undergraduates if the GPA is between and a minimum of one deficiency course is usually assigned by the adviser, and at least two courses are assigned if the GPA is between and .
Each applicant file will be reviewed by the department graduate admissions adviser. Upon admission, the applicant is urged to make an appointment with the graduate program coordinator. The program coordinator will assign a faculty adviser based on the student's areas of interest and career objectives.
Additional information about applying for the MS in Electrical Engineering can be found at ECS Graduate Admission Information for domestic students or at International Admissions for international students.
Great Tips, Neil.
I would like to add few more here.
1. Avoid communication gap for better mutual understand
2. Marketing Management ability would help to grow business
3. Be yourself, what you are, never hide any things and never shows expertise at which you are not.
4. Age does not matter, one of the great example is Niel Patel itself, be confident and serve the best you can. Learn corporate etiquettes.
5. And most Important thing, Don’t work for money in online business, create business relationships with highly qualified services which satisfy your clients.